Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Summer Comments MySpace : Free Ecards For Summer Solstice - Summer Cards
Hey guess what!!!! June 20th and 21st are the one of the most vital time of the your for this planet! Yes... guessed is perfect! Summer Solstice is just around the corner. The solar rays are going to strike one of the two tropical latitude lines directly on
June 20th - 21st. It is this time of the year that heralds the beginning of summer in the northern hemisphere and winter in the southern hemisphere simultaneously.

Well, I don't want to go in for discussing the crunches of astral science in here... I have always been an utter flop in science and maths! This is the greatest secret of my life that I shared with you guys; shhhh... don't flash it off to the world! Well that doesn't mean, I am among those people who have observed this event of summer solstice as a spiritual or religious event. The way I look at it is that it's all about the nature and nature's law and all we can do is to celebrate this ultimate truth of nature through sharing of feelings and thoughts.

Believe me... I'm really missing those golden old peeps who shared a big span of time with me in the past. I am missing those moments when I used to have morning strolls with my best buddies in the park and enjoyed movies indoor when the sun was just overhead.

If you are really looking for the nicest ways to reach out to your pals with your warmest hug, check out these coolest summer solstice greetings that hold the perfect spirit of summer solstice messages...

free ecards, 123 greetings, free e cards, free e-cards, 123greetings, free greeting cards, summer flowers, summer cards, summer solstice, summer party ideas, summer party invitations


Send This Summer Solstice Ecard
More Free Summer Solstice Comments for Myspace

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...





free ecards, 123 greetings, free e cards, free e-cards, 123greetings, free greeting cards, summer flowers, summer cards, summer solstice, summer party ideas, summer party invitations


Send This Summer Solstice Ecard
More Free Summer Solstice Comments for Myspace

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Gerry at 1:14 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: